May 10, 2012
- Latest News from MK Appleton-Stevens Point
- What do Moms REALLY Want for Mother's Day?
- Kiss my Acronym - Boycotting Labels
- Food Allergy and Awareness Week
- Stamp Out Hunger
- Kids Bowl FREE All Summer
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- Mother's Day Flower Pot
- Family Handprint Collage
- Bananas Foster Fresh Toast
- Biz Directory: What it is and How to Use it!
- Making the Most of Your Macaroni
- Join Us on Facebook!
- Local Library Listings
Support the Friends of Macaroni (FOM)!
The Biz Directory is a great feature to help you easily support your Macaroni Kid newsletter by supporting Friends of Macaroni, who sponsor the site. It’s kind of like the yellow pages of Macaroni Kid sponsors. Looking for a gift for your sister? Check the Biz Directory—there’s jewelry, candles, purses and so much more. Need a few trinkets to fill an Easter basket or Christmas stocking? There’s hair decorations and jewelry for your little lady too, plus lots more!
Here’s some tips for navigating the Biz Directory:
- Access the Directory by clicking one of the two links to the Biz Directory one is a butt on at the top of page below the MK logo and the other is a link under the contents list.
- The pink links you see at the top of the Directory are categories for the listing and the businesses in the pink frames are featured listings (maybe I should call them Super Sponsors!).
- Once you click on a category, you will see an image (if there is one available) and a short description, (just like what the featured listings look like on the previous screen) from this page, you can choose to go to the business’s website (link is in the upper right corner of the pink box), or you can choose to go to the main listing for this business.
- In the main business listing, you will see a full description of the business and all of the ways to contact the business, plus some featured images, when available.
- Click each image to enlarge it.
- If the business owner has selected the “show map” feature, you can see the location on a Google map instantly.
So if you enjoy this newsletter, please support it by supporting the Friends of Macaroni in the Biz Directory and in the ads on the site. I couldn’t do this without them. Big thanks to all the FOM!
If you would like to become a FOM, please email me! I can help you find the right advertising package for your business! (Once upon a time, I was a marketing manager.) [email protected]
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC