Here are some tips to help you get the most of your subscription.
1. The white bar on the left side of the page is the table of contents for this week. You can jump to any of the articles or the events listings by clicking in there and you will still be in the current issue.
2. If you would like to look back at previous issues, scroll down a bit until you see "Past Appleton-Stevens Point News" in the side bar on the left. This is below the Facebook and Twitter icons. You will go to a list of dates and you can choose which newsletter to look at. Click the Macaroni Kid logo at the top of the site to come back to the current newsletter.
3. If you ever need to change your email address, you can hit reply on any newsletter and send me your new email address and I can change it for you.
4. There are several national newsletters available (Family Travel, National Newsletter, Macaroni Kid Eats, Military Families, Safety Announcements, Family Fitness etc.) and you can change your subscription preferences any time by re-entering your information in the subscribe form, as long as you use the same email address as the original subscription. (If you need to change the newsletter subscriptions AND email address, you can reply to the newsletter for all.) If I entered your information, you are only subscribed to the local newsletter.
5. The pink "My Macaroni" button that appears above the contents list is my favorite feature! You can click the plus sign (Add to My Macaroni) under any event listing and after you've selected all of the events that you are interested in, you can click the "My Macaroni" button and it will show your list, then you can download everything to a pdf that you can save and/or print to take with you!! Then you'll have all the details right at hand when you're on the road!
6. Support our sponsors. Sponsors make it possible for me to offer this free service to you. Each local ad is approved and added to the page by me, so I can assure you that they are safe to click through. Likewise, all national ads are approved by the home office. Of course any transactions between you and the advertiser are the responsibility of the two parties involved and not myself or Macaroni Kid.
7. Comment on things you like or send me an email by replying to the newsletter so I know what kinds of things you like to read about! If you have any suggestions for articles, let me know!
8. Follow MacKidAppleton on Facebook and Twitter for the in-between newsletter news. You can find the links just below the contents list.
9. Share Macaroni Kid with your friends. What parent isn't looking for ideas to keep the kids busy? Don't keep this to yourself! Plus, the bigger we get, the more features we can add!
Happy Wednesday Everyone! How's your week going? I have lots of fun things to tell you about today! First, there are two ads now running on the website for two great vendor events that are coming up in March. One ...
Read more »
Theodor Seuss Geisel, also known as Dr. Seuss, was born on March 2, 1904 in Springfield, Massachusetts. He was a children's book author, who wrote over 60 books, many of which, he also illustrated. Here are some little known .. ...
Read more »
I'm so excited!! We now have over 200 subscribers to Macaroni Kid Appleton-Stevens Point! Yaaaayyyy! I did a giveaway when we got to 200 and will be doing another giveaway for 250 subscribers. So here's the deal. I'm offering FREE ...
Read more »
Each week I will feature an organizational tip of the week. These were all submitted by Macaroni Kid publishers from across the country. If you have an organizational tip to share, post a comment or send me a note at ...
Read more »